We butter our bread with butter- an actual band name. A hardcore metal band name. This sparks a halarious full on discussion on the importance of butter vs jam and whether you can really not like that name or the fact that we all do really butter our bread with butter. I mean you can't say no to that.
"I can't believe we're still having a intellectual debate on this"
"Intellectual...hmmmm"
"haha, Okay true. "
"debate, yeah maybe.."
These boys are so funny.
Suave and Silly Liam Sweeny
Jiving Gyles Davis
Rocking Rowdy Ryan.
I'm reminded today what its likes to have fun. To act my age. To drink a beer with friends and feel attractive. Even if it's just for me.
Had a good time tonight. Thanks Ma
Throwing me patches of sunlight, making sure I still walk through the woods. I get cha.
I get cha.
No comments:
Post a Comment