Thursday, 28 May 2015

Low Lull

I am a graveyard site. That is how I feel these days. Barren and dry and decaying. Where are the fertile valleys of my dreams? Where did they go? I'm so sick of being tired, and doing things because I have to instead of I want to. Is it so wrong or grand for me to long for fearless, happy, maybe doing something I like and still being able to eat something for dinner kind of life? Most of the time the answer is yes, that's too much to ask for. You pay your bills, you're quiet after 11pm so as not wake the neighbours, and you wake in the morning groaning to go to work which barely pays for this place thats not my home. God help me get through this phase. Another low lull, just ride it out. Please don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment