Thursday, 12 April 2012

Be Badass. Be Bold

I'm alittle scared. I feel like every time I know what I want to do, I get pushed to another idea and I feel like I need to figure out what to do all over again. I had my last exam today. After 2 weeks, 3 hours sleep total, 4 exams, and  a toal of 8+ hours of exam time, I feel really exhausted. I came home and felt very weak, emotionally, physically, everything. Everyone in my family has told me I'm smart. And I get it, I'm a brain I've fucking always been, and they all want me to go to school, to study, to get the official degree, the official job, the actual 9-5 job, the only one in a family of artists. But coming home from those brutal classes which will determine my future, I just felt like crying. Whats the use of a brain if all I do is exhaust it, let it run my life. What's the use of learning if my brain is filled with usless facts I don't need. I feel really scared. I love my philosophy class cause it actually teaches us to think for ourselves, the only class on the planet which does actually. Why do I have to take algebra, Bio Chemistry, if I want to be a writer? This whole schooling system is so fucked up. They teach us to learn things we'll never use, and the courses which we do want to take, the ones thats inspire and open our world up, are worthless to graduating. I keep feeling like I should just go to that music school, fuck the regular degree stuff, do something that takes you out of your brain. Something that takes you into your damn fire. Stop being a chickshit, be badass. Be bold. Firgure it out. And hurry up cause your next class is in 5 mins....

No comments:

Post a Comment