Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Director of the Universe

"The Director of the Universe knows what to do with you, so why worry."

"Let go, because whatever plans you have for yourself, they will change. Divine Mother has a plan for you so might as well go with it."

I'm am learning, maybe not so much learning but dipping myself in surrender. Learning to trust in God, leave my anxiety, worries, expectations, and plans up into the hands of the universe. It's so simple. There is no purpose. There is no expectation except the expectations you put on yourself. The only thing you can do, the only thing to live for is this precise moment. Are you even there? Are you aware? Are you even just allowing yourself to be yourself? Are you taking time to laugh? To read? To play some music? Talk, and I mean really talk with someone? Are you okay with who you are? Are you okay in your situation, no matter how fucked up or confusing or unsure it is? If not, then that is all you need to work on. All you need to do. So simple. And yet so complicated.

I am no where near the answers to the endless fears and questions and choices I must make. But I am dipping my feet into the unknown and that is enough for me

That should be enough for anyone.

1 comment:

  1. You are a wise teacher. I feel so much truth, so much God resonating through this writing. You will impact many people in this life through who you are Jai

    ReplyDelete