Yesturday I realized life is beautiful.
I slept in. I cleaned my home and was happy to do it. I went jogging along the park in the sun, the trees making little shutter speed shadows between the sky and me. I breathed in deeply and smiled up at the sun and just said thank you aloud, to someone but I don't even know who.
I took time on my meal and ate it on the porch steps.
I went on into the city filled to the brim with people on Canada Day. I met friends and talked about boys and school times.
I made hooting noises with the crowd as we stared in awe at the night fireworks.
So simple. Nothing big. But so beautiful because I was nowhere but right where I was. I was present. And I was so happy in the beauty of being saturated in that moment.
Why don't people do that more?
No comments:
Post a Comment